The Care Team at Rice Road Community Church is committed to serving the body of Christ, and to reaching out to our community with the love of Christ.
There are a variety of ways that the team strives to do this which include:
· providing rides to church,
· providing meals when someone is ill,
· visiting those who are in the hospital or housebound,
· sending flowers to those who are ill,
· providing money from the Compassion Fund to those who are in need (in the church and the community)
· setting up and preparing luncheons for funerals
Should you, or someone you know, need one of these supports, please contact Gail Knight at email@example.com.
Zechariah 7:9 says ‘...show mercy and compassion to one another’.
At Rice Road, we believe this is an important part of our mission and calling as part of the body of Christ, and the Care Team works in practical ways to carry out that charge.